Patagonia Women's Vanilla Beanie
The Vanilla Beanie is made from a chlorine-free merino wool/nylon blend cable knit with a polyester fleece lining. A visor keeps the snow out of your eyes.
Treat cold, boisterous days with a dose of the Vanilla Beanie. It has a toasty, skin-pampering fleece interior to catch heat and manage moisture, and a soft exterior made of a blend of 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% nylon. The knit construction provides natural stretch and all-day weather protection, while a low-profile, built-in brim shields your eyes from snow and glare.
- Soft chlorine-free merino wool/nylon blend keeps head and ears warm
- Fully lined with lightweight, plush fleece for additional insulation and moisture management
- Short brim shields eyes from snow and glare
- Naturally stretchy knit for all-day comfort
- 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% nylon. Lining: 5.6-oz 100% polyester fleece
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
- Made in China.
We Also Recommend