Patagonia Women's Quandary Skirt
A skirt that’s got chops: They're lightweight and made of a stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend that perform in or out of water; with 40-UPF sun protection – plus pockets, front and back.
If a rough rickshaw ride is your kind of transport, this adventure-ready piece is your kind of skirt. Two front pockets, a zippered cargo pocket and two back pockets carry your essentials. Stretchy, lightweight, fast-drying nylon fabric allows for nimble movement on bustling streets. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 40-UPF sun protection and 16-inch length.
- Lightweight skirt made of stretchy nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Waistband secures with a metal button, is lined with a highly wicking breathable mesh and features an adjustable, elasticized drawcord
- Two drop-in pockets in front, two patch pockets in back
- Zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Two welted pockets in back; right pocket has secure zipper
- Rolled side seams maintain fit and comfort while wearing a pack
- Straight hem; above-the-knee length 16" long
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We Also Recommend