Patagonia Women's Merino Thermal Weight Bottoms
The warmest Merino baselayer made with wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® fiber.
Keep your motivation high when the temperatures really drop low. Thermal Weight is our warmest Merino baselayer. It's wonderfully soft, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, breathes and resists odor, stretches and regulates body temperature across a wide range of conditions. Our fine merino wool is from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene® recycled polyester for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. Features include a flat waistband with brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility and low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next to skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing
- 7.8-oz (265-g) 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% Capilene® recycled polyester/3% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We Also Recommend