Patagonia Women's Centered Crops - 20 1/2"
Perfect for yoga, and cropped so you can see your feet, Centered Crops feature a compression fit; plenty of stretch and a fabric that wicks, dries quickly and feels like cotton. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
If your Birthday Challenge involves bouldering, biking, posing and eating your age in sushi, suit up in these stretchy, up for everything tights. Solids are made of nylon/spandex and heathers are made of polyester/spandex—both of which wick moisture, dry quickly and feel soft against your skin. The fabric also features incredible recovery and softness, but will remain supportive and breathable all day long. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Stretchy nylon/spandex knit (heathers: polyester/spandex) is a high-performance fabric that provides a compression fit, wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Wide waistband is flattering and has hidden ½" elastic to keep the pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are rolled to the back and follow the shape of your leg for comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg
- Inseam: 20½"
- Solids: 8.5-oz 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey. Heathers: 8-oz 87% polyester/13% spandex heathered jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
We Also Recommend