Patagonia Women's Capilene® Midweight Bottoms
The most versatile polyester baselayer with the greatest comfort range. Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
For alpine ascents, the warmth of these bottoms lifts the spirits faster than the dawn revealing a cloudless morning. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion, our Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric has 33-66% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a flat waistband with brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 5.2-oz (175-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 97% polyester (solids: 66% recycled; heathers: 33% recycled) double knit/3% spandex; with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 175 g (6.2 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
We Also Recommend