Patagonia Women's Capilene® Daily Tank
The stretchiest polyester baselayer with a regular fit for everyday wear and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Some days feel more like a workout than your actual workout. We make this soft, livable tank for the hectic schedules of the daily grind. Made from Capilene® Daily, this is our stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear, designed to provide stay-cool, nonbunching comfort. We call our baselayer category “Daily,” but uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified™ sewing and 50+ UPF sun protection make our Capilene Daily styles something out of the ordinary. The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene polyester, but in a stretchier, regular fit most suited to everyday pursuits, work or play. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. Features include a smooth jersey face for next-to-skin comfort and a self-fabric binding around the neck and armholes that feels soft against skin.
- Polyester/spandex blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric binding around neck and armholes for chafe-free comfort
- Sublimation printing is indiscernible to the touch and maintains stretch of material
- 4-oz (135-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
We Also Recommend