Patagonia Synchilla Fleece Gloves
These classic, cool-weather gloves are constructed from midweight Synchilla® fleece that wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep your hands warm.
We keep a pair of these classic, cool-weather gloves with us all year long for backpacking, off-season trail running and everyday winter tasks. Constructed from midweight Synchilla® fleece (solids and heathers:80-85% recycled polyester), they wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you warm in a wide range of conditions. Elastic wrists seal out the cold and abrasion-resistant overlay panels reinforce the thumb, fingertips and palms.
- Solid and heather midweight polyester fleece (80-85% recycled)
- Abrasion-resistant nylon/polyester microsuede overlay panels on thumb and all fingertips for added durability
- Elastic wrists seal out the cold
- Simple, versatile design for multipurpose sport or casual activities
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 62 g (2.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We Also Recommend