Patagonia Mini Messenger 12L
This mini courier-bag made with recycled polyester balances the need to carry day-to-day essentials with the desire to stay light and move freely.
Our Mini Messenger is as much a part of our daily routine as our toothbrush, morning coffee, and the search for clean socks. It balances the need to carry day-to-day essentials—lunch, phone, keys, a stuffable rain shell, a book or two—with the desire to stay light and move freely. The main compartment is padded to hold most 13” laptops and includes several mesh pockets to keep easily misplaced items accessible; a discreet zippered pocket provides a convenient stash for your wallet or credit cards. An outside sleeve keeps your water bottle within quick reach. The large weather-shedding front flap features a zip pocket for your boarding pass or shopping list and a reflective panel for dawn and dusk visibility. The no-slip shoulder strap is fully adjustable and a top-mounted carrying handle provides a briefcase-style carry option. Made of a tough yet lightweight 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave, with a 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong, lightweight body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main compartment houses one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, three slots for pens, and a discreet and secure zippered pocket; a zippered flap pocket closes the main compartment with moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Side-mounted water-bottle pocket
- Interior sleeve holds tablets, small electronics and most 13" laptops
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- Top-side carrying handle
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 538 g (19 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We Also Recommend