Patagonia Midweight Snow Socks
Durable merino blend for skiers and snowboarders needing a thicker sock for warmth and cushioning.
You might not always have the psyche needed to make a big drop, but sticking the landing on your big drop feels good at the moment. At least in these versatile, descent-oriented socks cold feet won’t be to blame. They’re made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool, which is from the grasslands of Patagonia, and nylon and spandex for exceptional breathability, rugged durability and excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. Shaped cushioning in the toe, footbed, shin and calf provide extra cushion and protection. Additional padding on top of the foot increases comfort with boots. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Above-calf height.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free comfort and durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Above-calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the toe, footbed, shin and calf for extra comfort and protection
- Additional padding on top of foot for comfort under tight boots or bindings
- Lightweight panels where foot meets ankle for low bulk at the joint
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 65% chlorine-free merino wool/32% nylon/3% spandex
- 99 g (3.5 oz)
- Made in USA.
We Also Recommend