Patagonia Men's Steersman Hoody
A trusty travel hoody for tropical climates, with open-weave fabric and fast-wicking properties that make it ideal for hot and humid weather—ultralight, cool-wearing sun protection when you need it most.
Fiji by boat or the Four Corners by foot, the newly revised Steersman Hoody offers cool-wearing comfort for warm weather funhogging of any kind. A hooded version of our much-loved Steersman Shirt, its fast-wicking, plain-weave 100% organic cotton crinkle fabric lifts away from the skin to allow maximum airflow in hot and humid climates. The hood and long sleeves provide full-cover sun protection; the 3-button front placket and 2-button cuffs have coconut buttons, and a kangaroo-style pouch pocket has ample room for keys, phone and wax. Other features include durable, double-needle reinforced seams and a self-fabric drawstring to adjust the hood. Straight hem.
- Made of an organic cotton crinkle fabric that lifts shirt away from skin for breezy comfort in hot and humid weather and relief from tropical sun exposure
- Long-sleeved pullover hoody with three-button placket, double-needle reinforced seams, two-button adjustable cuffs
- Kangaroo-style pouch pocket
- Coconut buttons
- Self-fabric drawstring hood
- Straight hem
- 2.8-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed plain weave with a crinkle finish
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We Also Recommend