Patagonia Men's Rio Azul Waders - Regular
Our most lightweight and packable waterproof/breathable waders for hot weather or the traveling angler have been updated with our innovative SSC (Single Seam Construction) seaming that eliminates seams from the highest wear points; a new suspender that doubles as belt for wearing waders waist high; new interior daisy chain for tools; and more streamlined, anatomically fit booties and gravel guards with a flat-panel construction that reduces wear. H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable wader.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester plain-weave shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with fully taped seams
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Full elastic belt; male/female buckles on adjustable suspenders allow waders to be more cleanly worn as pants
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; internal daisy chains for tools; internal center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Articulated legs
- Anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 879 g (31 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We Also Recommend