Patagonia Men's Merino Thermal Weight Zip-Neck
The warmest Merino baselayer with wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® fiber.
The road-trip essential: warm, stuffable, resistant to odor and soft enough to sleep in. Thermal Weight is our warmest Merino baselayer. It's wonderfully soft, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, breathes and resists odor, stretches and regulates body temperature across a wide range of conditions. Our fine merino wool is from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene® recycled polyester for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting, self-fabric backing on the collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction; slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps; full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 6.5-oz (220-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% Capilene® recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 274 g (9.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We Also Recommend