Patagonia Men's Merino Midweight Bottoms
The most versatile Merino baselayer with the greatest comfort range; with wool sustainably sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia blended with Capilene® fiber.
The quintessential favorite for early-season routes in the Cascades, Tetons and Winds. A heavyweight of versatility, our Merino Midweight is a wonderfully soft jersey knit suited to a wide variety of activities across a wide range of conditions. Merino wool is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. It's also wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Ours is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 18% Capilene® recycled polyester for durability and for dry times and moisture transfer superior to that of 100% merino. Features include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility, a functional fly, low-bulk merrow seams and offset inseams minimize chafing. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool sustainably sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing
- 6.3-oz (215-g) 77% chlorine-free merino wool/18% Capilene® recycled polyester/5% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 211 g (7.45 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We Also Recommend