Patagonia Men's Merino Daily Boxer Briefs
Everyday Merino baselayer made with wool from the grasslands of Patagonia blended with Capilene® fiber.
These next-to-nothing boxer briefs have a clean, simple design, a low-profile silhouette and the natural anti-odor properties of wool. Merino Daily is our regular fit, everyday Merino baselayer, made for all-day comfort and easy care. Merino wool is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. It's also wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Our fine merino wool is from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 48% Capilene® polyester (100% recycled) for durability, quick dry times and moisture transfer superior to that of 100% merino. Features include a brushed elastic waistband, and a self-fabric, fully functioning fly. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Brushed elastic waistband is soft and comfortable
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- 4.1-oz (140-g) 52% chlorine-free merino wool/48% Capilene® recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 70 g (2.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We Also Recommend