Patagonia Men's Capilene® Thermal Weight Bottoms
The warmest, most breathable polyester baselayer with minimal bulk and Polygiene® permanent odor control
In the Alaska Range, the calendar says May, but the weather says full-on cold. Equally at home during high-exertion alpine routes or freezing nights in a sleeping bag, the micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene® Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene® Thermal Weight has 30-92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility, a functional fly and flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric. Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
We Also Recommend