Patagonia Men's Capilene® Thermal Weight Boot-Length Bottoms
The warmest, most breathable polyester baselayer with minimal bulk.
The best way to turn gravity to your advantage is simply to surrender to its magnetic pull and let yourself go. For wild rides or controlled descents, the micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene® Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene Thermal Weight is bluesign® approved, has 92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility, a functional fly, flatlock seams to minimize chafing and a 22-inch inseam for comfort with big boots.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- 22" inseam hits upper calf above boots
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric. 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 121 g (4.3 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
We Also Recommend