Patagonia Field Pants
This rugged nylon faced field pant is the ideal workhorse for any activity that requires durable, highly water-resistant protection in the field.
When the valleys green up and turkeys start gobbling, it’s time to get outside. Whether there’s fun to be had or work to be done, our Field Pants provide the kind of comfort and weather protection that fit the season. Stretchy, easygoing nylon/spandex base fabric moves with you through rugged terrain, while tough, 500-denier nylon front facings provides extra durability, water resistance and 50+ UPF sun protection. Details: Articulated knees for full-range motion, two front slash pockets, and zipper-close back and thigh pockets hold and secure whatever you need. The new official pants of morel pickers, woodcutters, bird watchers, brush busters and anyone else feeling the urgency of the season.
- Durable, stretchy nylon/spandex base fabric provides comfort and freedom of movement with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Super durable 500-denier nylon front facings provide protection for the legs in even the thickest brush
- Elastic waist for comfort and fit
- Zipper-closed side utility pocket
- Body: 96% nylon/4% spandex. Front facing: 7.23-oz 50-denier 100% nylon. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 453 g (16 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We Also Recommend