Patagonia Men's Rio Azul Waders - Reg
Designed for the traveling angler who requires lightweight performance, the Rio Azul is our most packable H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable wader.
When you’re carrying everything you need for a week of hard fishing on your back—or in checked airline baggage—every inch and ounce counts. Our Rio Azul Waders are built for extreme lightweight performance and max packability. The tough, H2No® Performance Standard, 4-layer, 5.4-oz polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish rolls up tight for travel and keeps you dry when you fish. Fully adjustable suspenders and anatomically designed left and right neoprene booties ensure comfortable fit for long days in the water. A zippered, waterproof interior pocket protects phone or car-alarm remote from the inevitable that-tailout-was-deeper-than-I-thought swimming sessions. Stretch Wading Belt with DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle protects you from the same. Front utility keeper for convenient tool attachment. Field repair kit included.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester plain-weave shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with fully-taped seams
- Adjustable suspenders
- Interior waterproof zippered pocket
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.
- Anatomically designed left and right neoprene fitted booties
- Field repair kit included
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 997 g (35.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We Also Recommend