Patagonia Women's Serenity Pants - 32" Inseam Regular
These yoga pants are made of organic cotton and spandex to move with you through poses, workouts or climbs. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
While we love our clothes in a yoga pose, we know they are capable of a lot more. Our Serenity Pants have been climbing, carousing, and stretching since day one. The 89% organic cotton/11% spandex knit stretches yet holds its shape. The wide waistband is comfortable under a harness but can be folded over and worn at the hips. In three inseams: short, 30"; regular, 32"; long, 34". Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Soft organic cotton for comfort and breathability, spandex for stretch
- Wide waistband can be rolled up or down
- New improved gusset for comfort and mobility
- Straight leg with flat overlock seams
- Available in three inseams lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 9.4-oz 89% organic cotton/11% spandex knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 334 g (11.8 oz)
- Made in India.
We Also Recommend